India: After suffering serious burns when an electricity transformer exploded in their village, two people have succumbed to their injuries.
The local police opened a case against the electricity board last night after the second death.
Two men were outside of the shop one of them owns. Suddenly the electricity transformer installed near the shop started sparking and within seconds it exploded. The owner and the other three persons suffered burn injuries.
“We have opened a case last night after recording the statement of one of the victim’s son and are conducting further investigations,” said assistant sub-inspector Mithu Ram.
Source: Tribune India